Saturday, February 18, 2012

AMF Bowling

amf bowling

Played at bowling on the AMF Lanes in Eastgate:

AMF Sun Villa Lanes
 3080 148th Ave SE
Bellevue, WA 98007

Good experience during the bowling, nice atmosphere, but afterwards an unsettling feeling I had been ripped off sunk in. They double charged my bank account, had bloat bowl style pitchers and the bartendrex was a jerk . Next time I bowl I am going to check out:

The Garage Billiards
1130 Broadway, Seattle, WA
(206) 322-2296 · garagebilliards.com
I looked up the major complaints, seems like most people complained about the same things as me, however the one area of which I found my oppion differed with most "Yelpers" was the atmosphere. Place looks great, very cool murals:

 
These videos are both pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment